Skirmish Shadowrun V.2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Runners unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The past and the future...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rystefn

Rystefn

The past and the future... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The past and the future...   The past and the future... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:28 am

It won't make much difference on the big dice pools because you already pretty much never fail on those. It's the small dice pools where it really comes into play, because that's where it's most likely to turn an overall failure into an overall success (no net hits into some net hits). So while, on paper, the more dice you have, the more successes you get that you wouldn't have, on the ground, it matters most with the small dice pools.

Honestly, I can see good reasons on both for and against, which is why I brought it up to sort out before we do anything. I'm mildly in favor because, frankly, a Karma sink that big will give me something to do besides the Initiation treadmill or taking a million skills at 1 with specializations. Right now, there's no reason not to buy skills as they come up and initiate as fast I can. That would give me a reason to have a Karma bank and give the newer characters probably around a year to beef up their characters before I really add anything.
Back to top Go down

The past and the future...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skirmish Shadowrun V.2.0 :: The Big OC :: Anouncements-
Jump to: