Skirmish Shadowrun V.2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Runners unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Additional Players?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Duke_Fuentes

Additional Players? Empty
PostSubject: Additional Players?   Additional Players? EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:25 am

With Mikey dropping out it sound like we may need some more players. I'd like to ask some of my friends that I grew up with on the West Coast to play. We had an epic 2nd edition Shadowrun game for many years, almost as good as the Skirmish game. These guys are all my age and veteran role players, most have played and GM'ed many different game systems including older versions of Shadowrun. Before I ask I want to make sure it's OK with you guys. Also, how many more players do we want? The group out there is pretty big but because of the time difference, jobs, family etc, the most that I could likely get to play is 2 or 3. Probably best if I invite them with a caveat that we can only take on X more players, where X is…? Maybe 2?

-Kelley
Back to top Go down
Slide
Admin
Slide

PostSubject: Re: Additional Players?   Additional Players? EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:30 am

i'm thinking 2 is the perfect number. plus i would prefer to have a game with people we know over a bunch of randoms Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://datahavens.forumotion.com
Duke_Fuentes

PostSubject: Re: Additional Players?   Additional Players? EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:44 am

Well these guys aren't randoms to me but I understand that they would be to everyone else, that's why I wanted to ask.

I think it would be better to have this game made up from the old crew but I think we've asked everyone and I think the result is me, you (Will P), Rockwell and Weigand. Mikey is out, Jarad is out and I guess Codey is out too? I don't have Morgan's contact info. We had some other people in the game but I don't have their contact info and most didn't stay in the game very long.

-Kell
Back to top Go down
Slide
Admin
Slide

PostSubject: Re: Additional Players?   Additional Players? EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:52 am

oh i forgot about morgan, Rockwell said he's intrested, but I haven't talked to him directly. I'll see if we can get him on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Rystefn

Rystefn

PostSubject: Re: Additional Players?   Additional Players? EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:12 pm

Morgan said he's interested, but he doesn't have internet right now. He said he should have it in a couple of weeks a week ago, but I don't know if he meant a couple as in two or a couple as a figurative "I don't expect it to take long, but I don't know for sure" kind of way.

Also, my gf is really into ShadowRun and is interested in joining since our tabletop game is only every two weeks.
Back to top Go down
Duke_Fuentes

PostSubject: Re: Additional Players?   Additional Players? EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:49 am

OK, I will hold off on the invites. With Weigand and your girlfriend it sounds like we have enough people to get started. Also, based on previous experience I'm guessing that Mikey may decide to play in a month or two.

Hasn't Morgan always been having trouble with internet access? Seems like in the old days he was alway "going to get it soon" so he could post on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Slide
Admin
Slide

PostSubject: Re: Additional Players?   Additional Players? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:56 pm

we hear anything else from weigand?
Back to top Go down
Duke_Fuentes

PostSubject: Re: Additional Players?   Additional Players? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 4:00 am

Left him a voicemail but haven't heard from him yet.
Back to top Go down
Rystefn

Rystefn

PostSubject: Re: Additional Players?   Additional Players? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:09 pm

I talked to Morgan last night. He said that he will have his internet hooked up on Saturday and got the character creation stuff so he could get started building a character.
Back to top Go down
Slide
Admin
Slide

PostSubject: Re: Additional Players?   Additional Players? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:04 pm

Rystefn wrote:
I talked to Morgan last night. He said that he will have his internet hooked up on Saturday and got the character creation stuff so he could get started building a character.

I CALL SHENANIGANS!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additional Players?   Additional Players? Empty

Back to top Go down

Additional Players?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skirmish Shadowrun V.2.0 :: The Big OC :: Anouncements-
Jump to: