Skirmish Shadowrun V.2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Runners unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As I lay Dieing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slide
Admin
Slide

As I lay Dieing Empty
PostSubject: As I lay Dieing   As I lay Dieing EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:50 pm

I pulled my self up to lean against the wall. My left leg wouldn't move. Parts of my memory had blacked out, I couldn't remember how I ended up on the ground... The chopper...

I hoped that my message to Gideon had gotten out ok, and that they would be smart enough to break the code before whatever hippie son of a trog who was monitoring my com did, and hopped that they would have enough sense to stay away from here.

It was bad, I knew that. Must have burned strait though me, I didn't think I would make it long.... My gun, where is my gun? Resheg lay crumpled against the side of the tunnel. Was he dead? Sorry chummer, doesn't look like I'll be able to add your name to my back...

I lit a cigarette. Thomas, Dipper, Helen, Breaker, Zen, A-Bomb.... I coughed up some blood. I guess it's time to see my brother.

Gideon... Miyori... Brimstone.... Station.... My friends, What have I done? It's my responsiblity, my burden, and I have put it off on you... I can't stop this... God, the sky is beautiful... I always thought I would die on a rainy day, what did I do in life to deserve a last view so breath taking, the sun barely broke the horizon of trees. A group of birds took off, flying north in a scattered flock, everything was so sharp and clear, every detail, every feather, every leaf in every tree... Oh god, I don't want to die....
Back to top Go down
https://datahavens.forumotion.com
Phedre

Phedre

As I lay Dieing Empty
PostSubject: Re: As I lay Dieing   As I lay Dieing EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:29 am

No, Slide, no!!!

Seriously, I went and pestered Rockwell until he told me this was old writing from Caracas and not happening like RIGHT NOW lol
Back to top Go down
Slide
Admin
Slide

As I lay Dieing Empty
PostSubject: Re: As I lay Dieing   As I lay Dieing EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:47 am

lol, it was one of the blurbs that I liked more from the old days. I'm still scouring the old forum for more good stuff. Sorry, even slides planned death wasn't enough to actually kill him.
Back to top Go down
https://datahavens.forumotion.com
Rystefn

Rystefn

As I lay Dieing Empty
PostSubject: Re: As I lay Dieing   As I lay Dieing EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:36 pm

LoL... you and me both, friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

As I lay Dieing Empty
PostSubject: Re: As I lay Dieing   As I lay Dieing Empty

Back to top Go down

As I lay Dieing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skirmish Shadowrun V.2.0 :: The Team :: Slide-
Jump to: