Skirmish Shadowrun V.2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Runners unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ork Boyz: Karavan's Alpha Dogs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slide
Admin
Slide

Ork Boyz: Karavan's Alpha Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Ork Boyz: Karavan's Alpha Dogs   Ork Boyz: Karavan's Alpha Dogs EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:34 am

"Hey uhh boss...." Slide grunted from the wireing he was trying to make sense of. Who would of thought mounting a gun would be so complicated. "I got a question."

"Of course you do," The wires zapped at Slide. "We need to find an electrician."

"If we are the Alpha Dogs... why did you name your car El Tortuga."

"its not a car its an LAV."

"Yeah yeah tomato tomato. Why name it the turtle? it doesn't look like a turtle, I mean you even put a dog's head on the side....so why Tortuga?"

Slide finally got the wires spliced. "SUCCESS!" He laughed to him self hooking the alligator clip to the car battery's positive. He pushed Davidson out of the way to get out of the Citymaster to the outside. He looked up at his handy work with a smile and got on the radio "Alright Simmons, try to open fire."

"Ten four," There was a slight elecric hum as it powered up then an abandoned tuck 30 meters away was torn apart by a hail of lead.

"This is the best use of an abandoned Gauss rifle ever!!" Slide laughed at the genius that turned this semi auto Gauss rifle into an automatic lightcannon. "Anyways Davidson, its just a name... reminds me of back home."

"oh... Where is home anyways boss," Slide looked at him out of the corner of his eye thinking of how to answer the question. He was about to spew out some gibberish when the Gauss rifle caught fire. The sudden scrambling made for a good distraction.
Back to top Go down
https://datahavens.forumotion.com
Slide
Admin
Slide

PostSubject: Re: Ork Boyz: Karavan's Alpha Dogs   Ork Boyz: Karavan's Alpha Dogs EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:47 am

Ok so the little group has 9 members including slide. None of them are magicaly active, but between all of them they have some enough vehicle rigging, hacking, and pure combat skills to get by in Karavan.

Memebership: +1 (9 Members)
Area Of influence: +2 (well connected inside of Karavan)
Magicaly Active: 0
Matrix Resources:+2 (With their satellite link they can do things much of Karavan can't)
Back to top Go down
Slide
Admin
Slide

PostSubject: Re: Ork Boyz: Karavan's Alpha Dogs   Ork Boyz: Karavan's Alpha Dogs EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:38 pm

Ok, so I did kinda like the idea that Kelley said that these are a bunch of teenagers that Slide ended up taking care of. I haven't hammered out any details but what would be in Slide's mind is that he would either need to get them to a place where he could readily keep an eye on them, or set them up to where they are sitting pretty before cutting himself off. Anythoughts on bringing a small group of teenage mercs to the Seattle area?
Back to top Go down
Phedre

Phedre

PostSubject: Re: Ork Boyz: Karavan's Alpha Dogs   Ork Boyz: Karavan's Alpha Dogs EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:06 pm

From a story point, I love the idea. I don't know any of the mechanics of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ork Boyz: Karavan's Alpha Dogs   Ork Boyz: Karavan's Alpha Dogs Empty

Back to top Go down

Ork Boyz: Karavan's Alpha Dogs
Page 1 of 1