Skirmish Shadowrun V.2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Runners unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ikia Ginjo: For Career and Power

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slide
Admin
Slide

Ikia Ginjo: For Career and Power Empty
PostSubject: Ikia Ginjo: For Career and Power   Ikia Ginjo: For Career and Power EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:24 pm

Ginjo checked his watch again. Everything was proceeding nicely. Better than they normally would in a Mitshama research lab. Sure maybe his corporation would frown upon involvment with the Yakuza, but Ginjo got results. Thats all that mattered. Using the Yakuza's Cabal of magicians along with some of his own researchers, Ginjo had managed to push more than one project through a head of time. "Ginjo-san," one of the Yaks said to him, "Please review this diagram one more time. The amount of force that the barrier must resist will be higher than calculated by my guess."

Ginjo took the diagram and frowned. The Yakuza was deadly efficient but some times they could be as cautious as MCT. "Emiko!" He held up the paper diagram. His spirit materialized next to him. The thing appeared as a slight Japanese woman in a traditional dress bowing her head. Ginjo had given her the name Emiko because it had meant blessed or beautiful child. He felt that it was appropriate, but did not see this entity as his child. "Investigate these three points on the northern side. If you need to make repairs don't hesitate. Hurry and report back, I will need your strength for the summoning." No, Emiko was not his suroget child, but a powerful and useful tool for his work.

He turned his attention back to the preparations at hand. New materials, new reagents, new ritual. This was an experiment in its purest form. Ginjo's heart bit a little faster as he thought about the possibilities. Isolated testing had shown each of these to summon more powerful elementals, for increased amounts of time before dissipating. of course there still seemed to be the hard rule of one sunrise. But every little bit extra you could pull out of a spirit helped. That could mean the difference between finishing or not finishing a job, or life and death in the field.

Another hour passed. 2 AM. Ginjo considered the possiblity of calling into work the next day but if the experiment was a success then he would have to get to work imidiatly to see that his assistants didn't undercut his work. They too could be useful tools, but far less reliable than Emiko. He checked his watch one more time before entering the inner circle of the summoning. They were ready.

He could feel the power of his assistants and the Yakuza flowing through him, like spindly vines wrapping around him reinforcing him, multiplying the magnitude of Ginjo's already impressive power. He couldn't help but mirk slightly as the ritual progressed and the gate opened. Blue light flooded the warehouse. Lighting arced all from floor to ceiling. He could feel Emiko there, shielding him, giving him her strength. He had nothing to fear from this beast. To a mere summoner this act would be akin to enslaving god, but not for Ginjo. The Cabal had prepared, supplied him well, and with his brilliant preparations even God himself couldn't push his way through the barrier. He heard himself laughing despite his fierce concentration. Lightning arced again, this time followed by thunder.

Then thunder struck again, and again. Wait, that's not right

Then Ginjo saw them, a group of dark figures moving out of the shadows. Assault Riffles flared and Mitsuhama and Yakuza magicians alike fell. Ginjo redoubled his efforts to hold the raging spirit in check. The wearhouse became a huricain with Ginjo and Emiko at the eye. Ahh yes Emiko was the only one he could truly count on. "Protect me!" He screamed between gritted teath as another arm appeared out of the gate. The assailants must have been firing at him, he could feel Emiko wavering. Just a little longer and he could take care of all of them. He would be able to handle any foe after this. Any man, any orginization, even the Yakuza and Mitsuhama would be shook by Ikia Ginjo.

It was the softest tink of metal on concrete. Like dropping a needle in a rainstorm, but suddenly fear gripped Ginjo in the heart when the high explosive gernade rolled just inches from the now 5 meter gateway. A traditional dress flashed by him, and Emiko huddled over the bomb looking back at her master. Did Ginjo see fear or determination in those eyes? How good Emiko had become at imitating emotion.

Fire and shrapnel flared from under Emiko, and the chalk circles on the ground were destroyed. The fiery explosion suddenly became a blue flash, and seemed to suck everything into it that wasn't tied down. Ginjo found himself some 15 meters away from where he had been kneeling, holding onto a pipe for dear life. Everyone in the room not dead or incapacitated was staring at the center of the magical circles. Two beings stood there. It was Emiko. No, it didn't look like Emiko, but it felt like her. They both felt like Emiko. It was like a mirror looking into its self. The two Emikos reached for eachother and a second blue flash engulfed the room.

Ginjo could see boots. They seemed to be helping some one else up. He could here muffled voices. A pistol shot rang out. Emiko... help me His lips moved silently. Those boots moved over to him. Help me... The boot kicked up under Ginjo's shoulder flipping him onto his back. The man was supporting his comrad with a pistol in the other hand Emiko!

"Hey Snake, I found him" Ginjo saw the fire in the barrel of the pistol, then blackness.

Last edited by Slide on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://datahavens.forumotion.com
Slide
Admin
Slide

Ikia Ginjo: For Career and Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikia Ginjo: For Career and Power   Ikia Ginjo: For Career and Power EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:34 pm

This as you can guess is the birth of my free spirit, and his twin. The rules state that his true name would be etched onto an object present at his birth, I chose Ginjo's watch. I'm going to say that I do not have it in my possesion, but my spirit's twin does. The name my spirit goes by as a spirit is Tamasine, which means twin. This incident was three years ago. MCT is aware of Tamasine's existence and has large amounts of information on him from before he became free.

Since the incident Tamasine hasn't had contact with his twin, and is unaware of his location or activities. While Tamasine values ploys and clever methods to solve one's problems, his twin favors bruit force as a solution. This the general theme of the Dichotomy of the two that I would like to pursue.

This incident was five years ago in San Diago.
Back to top Go down
https://datahavens.forumotion.com

Ikia Ginjo: For Career and Power
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skirmish Shadowrun V.2.0 :: The Game :: Character Disscusion-
Jump to: