Skirmish Shadowrun V.2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Runners unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wednesday, April 4th

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phedre

Phedre

Wednesday, April 4th Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday, April 4th   Wednesday, April 4th EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:56 am

Hey all-
Rockwell, Will and I have it that for some reason we decided to go with Wednesday night for this week. Is everyone good with this? If not, speak up now.

Going forward, I will start posting the night of the next week's session in the forum at the time we confirm it so it's solid. Sounds like most of the time going forward we will be aiming for Tuesday nights, hopefully there will be less confusion. The current plan is a combo of Skype and Vyew and possibly trying out Vyew's voice chat as well. It does not look like you need an account with Vyew in order to use it, but we can play with it and find out exactly how it works.
Back to top Go down
Hotei_Yang_Shi

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, April 4th   Wednesday, April 4th EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:11 pm

Wednesday is fine with me.

I'm trying to catch up on the posts.

What software will I need on Wednesday. Have we decided?
Back to top Go down
Phedre

Phedre

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, April 4th   Wednesday, April 4th EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:56 am

It appears that you can use Vyew without needing to download their software. We will confirm this for sure on Wednesday. We will also use Skype like we did last week Smile
Back to top Go down
Duke_Fuentes

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, April 4th   Wednesday, April 4th EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:01 am

Wednesday is good for me.

No software needed for Vyew (other than web browser, flash, java, etc.) You may or may not need to set up a Vyew account. It's free. I think you may be able to get into the Vyew webcon just by going to the URL but we may want to set it up more secure where you will have to have an account.
Back to top Go down
Vectoresque

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, April 4th   Wednesday, April 4th EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:20 am

wednesday works.
Back to top Go down
Phedre

Phedre

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, April 4th   Wednesday, April 4th EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:53 pm

I will be a bit later than normal tonight as I need to take the kiddo to his social skills group which I just found out starts again... tonight. It shouldn't be an issue to start without me as you guys have your reunion part to do before Hotei and Trigger get brought in. Sorry about this, they are not the most organized of folk but they do good work with the little. I should be showing up around 8:30pm PST/ 10:30pm CST/ 11:30pm EST.
Back to top Go down
Hotei_Yang_Shi

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, April 4th   Wednesday, April 4th EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:58 pm

My Vyew account is bryanbessette at mac dot com.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, April 4th   Wednesday, April 4th Empty

Back to top Go down

Wednesday, April 4th
Page 1 of 1