Skirmish Shadowrun V.2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Runners unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ATZ: All Terain Zombies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slide
Admin
Slide

ATZ: All Terain Zombies Empty
PostSubject: ATZ: All Terain Zombies   ATZ: All Terain Zombies EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:37 pm

Ok, so Kelley and Myself piloted a game of ATZ on thursday with the simple goal of find a car that runs, and get the hell out of there. It ended with the hotwiring of a truck as a horde of zombies zerroed in on our gun fire, also we had a zombie just pop up in front of the hood of the truck with hilarious results. In either case it was a pretty fun game and we plan on continuing to play it as a campaign, at least for a bit. Kelley is planning on going all Supper RP on it wich works, cause for the most part the game runs its self with no GM. Make a senario, throw in zombies, and AHHHHH!!!
Back to top Go down
https://datahavens.forumotion.com
Duke_Fuentes

ATZ: All Terain Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATZ: All Terain Zombies   ATZ: All Terain Zombies EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:32 pm

I really like ATZ. I didn't get a chance to spend much time with Vassal but I think adding terrain and models shouldn't be too hard. For the time being there's probably enough in the basic ATZ set for Vasal. I'll be online tonight (thurs 9/27) but may, as usual, be a little late. -Kelley
Back to top Go down

ATZ: All Terain Zombies
Page 1 of 1