Skirmish Shadowrun V.2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Runners unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My DeviantArt Gallery

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Duke_Fuentes

My DeviantArt Gallery Empty
PostSubject: My DeviantArt Gallery   My DeviantArt Gallery EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:03 am

I've set up an account at DeviantArt and I've started uploading my artwork. It's not as streamlined as on other sites so it may take a while to get everything up but I have the three pictures from the current campaign up.

Here is the link to my gallery:

http://dukefuentes.deviantart.com/gallery/

-Kelley
Back to top Go down
Vectoresque

PostSubject: Re: My DeviantArt Gallery   My DeviantArt Gallery EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:53 am

What program are you using to make your art?
Back to top Go down
Slide
Admin
Slide

PostSubject: Re: My DeviantArt Gallery   My DeviantArt Gallery EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:27 pm

Daz3d I have it too. is free online but you have to pay for materials.
Back to top Go down
https://datahavens.forumotion.com
Vectoresque

PostSubject: Re: My DeviantArt Gallery   My DeviantArt Gallery EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:35 pm

Pay for what materials?
Back to top Go down
Slide
Admin
Slide

PostSubject: Re: My DeviantArt Gallery   My DeviantArt Gallery EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:12 pm

the models, clothes, props backgrounds.... kelley could tell you more.
Back to top Go down
Duke_Fuentes

PostSubject: Re: My DeviantArt Gallery   My DeviantArt Gallery EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:04 am

Morgan, if you think you might be interested go to www.daz3d.com and set up an account. Then "buy" DAZ Studio 4 Pro, Bryce 7 and Hexagon 2.5. I put "buy" in quotes because right now they are giving these three powerful programs away for free. Even if you don't think you will be interested in doing it now, why not get them, they are free?

Honestly, to be able to use any of these you have to commit a lot of time and the way DAZ makes money is buy selling 3D models (figures, clothes, weapons, plants, cars, spaceships, etc) that other people have made and that you put into the scene you want to create. DAZ doe shave free stuff on their website and each week they give away free stuff in you get their newsletter. You can also find free stuff if you search the internet but I think the stuff DAZ provides is higher quality than what I've seen fore free (for the most part.)

Most of the pictures I've made have been rendered in DAZ studio and then tweeked with the free graphics program called GIMP.
Back to top Go down
Rystefn

Rystefn

PostSubject: Re: My DeviantArt Gallery   My DeviantArt Gallery EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:45 am

Yeah, I've done a little bit with GIMP and, from my impressions, it's basically Photoshop only better in some ways (not as good in others, of course) and free. Lots of tutorials and walkthroughs for using it, too.
Back to top Go down
Vectoresque

PostSubject: Re: My DeviantArt Gallery   My DeviantArt Gallery EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:08 am

cool, i'll do that and see what i can come up with.
Back to top Go down
Slide
Admin
Slide

PostSubject: Re: My DeviantArt Gallery   My DeviantArt Gallery EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:58 pm

I personaly use photo shop to adjust my DAZ art.
and other people's art.
but mainly kelley's.
Back to top Go down
Duke_Fuentes

PostSubject: Re: My DeviantArt Gallery   My DeviantArt Gallery EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:32 pm

GIMP has pretty much all the key features Photoshop had 5 years ago but Photoshop has a lot of additional stuff that is pretty cool like the ability to paint directly onto 3D models (which you can send directly to Photoshop from DAZ) and even put layers beneath and over the 3D model. The only downside with Photoshop is that it's extremely expensive while GIMP is free!
Back to top Go down
Duke_Fuentes

PostSubject: Re: My DeviantArt Gallery   My DeviantArt Gallery EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:23 am

Here is my picture of Firing Pin

Firing Pin Image
Back to top Go down
Slide
Admin
Slide

PostSubject: Re: My DeviantArt Gallery   My DeviantArt Gallery EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:28 pm

it kinda looks like morgan
Back to top Go down
Slide
Admin
Slide

PostSubject: Re: My DeviantArt Gallery   My DeviantArt Gallery EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:30 am

I haven't looked at this in awhile and I have to say I really liked "Chill in the Air" Its dark, paranoid and iconic. Its difficult to make out the figures in the background adding to the suspense of the whole peice.

I see that Phedre comented on it in March, so I obviously missed it. In either case Kudos. Here is to hoping we can start up the Kelley art factory again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My DeviantArt Gallery   My DeviantArt Gallery Empty

Back to top Go down

My DeviantArt Gallery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skirmish Shadowrun V.2.0 :: The Big OC :: Misc.-
Jump to: