Skirmish Shadowrun V.2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Runners unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stun Baton, Shock Hands, etc.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rystefn

Rystefn

Stun Baton, Shock Hands, etc. Empty
PostSubject: Stun Baton, Shock Hands, etc.   Stun Baton, Shock Hands, etc. EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:50 am

So, the official ruling on Stun Batons, Shock Hands, and the like is that it doesn't matter how hard you hit someone, it only does 6s(e) whether you just tap them or you a Str 15 troll smashes them in the skull... unless you turn off the shock, then it does normal damage. This is stupid. I say the victim must resist two damage values. First, the actual hit. So if you haul off and practice your baseball swing with a stun baton on someone, you roll to hit as normal, they roll to dodge as normal, and if you connect, it deals damage as a club, then, they also have to resist the 6s(e) with half impact from the shock. Yes, this makes the stun baton a much better weapon than it was, and it also makes shock hands... well, useful.

Still, compared to an Adept with Killing Hands, Critical Strike, and Elemental Strike or a bow with Neurostun arrows or a mage multicasting Stunbolt, I don't really think it's too much.
Back to top Go down
Vectoresque

Stun Baton, Shock Hands, etc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stun Baton, Shock Hands, etc.   Stun Baton, Shock Hands, etc. EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:31 am

what i hear is "well at least it's not brimstone"

that being said that makes sense.
Back to top Go down

Stun Baton, Shock Hands, etc.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skirmish Shadowrun V.2.0 :: The Big OC :: Rules-
Jump to: