Skirmish Shadowrun V.2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Runners unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gideon's Character Sheet and Related Info

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Duke_Fuentes

Gideon's Character Sheet and Related Info Empty
PostSubject: Gideon's Character Sheet and Related Info   Gideon's Character Sheet and Related Info EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:57 am

I've transcribed Gideon's character sheet to Google Docs. You can access it from the link below:

Gideon's Character Sheet

The character sheets includes all the PCs and NPCs that Gideon encountered, a full history of the game, a full history of all Gideon's Karma awards, etc. Since the idea is that eventually we will all take a turn as GM I'm going to post so everyone can see and I'll assume nobody will use out of character info.
Back to top Go down
Duke_Fuentes

PostSubject: Re: Gideon's Character Sheet and Related Info   Gideon's Character Sheet and Related Info EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:40 am

If you thought Ras's business was ridiculous, Gideon has an actual corp. Here is the account sheet:

VE Account Sheet

Here are some notes on VE:

Notes
Back to top Go down
Duke_Fuentes

PostSubject: Re: Gideon's Character Sheet and Related Info   Gideon's Character Sheet and Related Info EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:12 am

Here are some of the stories I wrote for the game.

Here is the Kyros run, unfortunately I neve finished it:

The Kyros Run

Here is the raid on the cult compound (also never finished):

Not Our Standard MO

Here is Gideon's metaplaner quest to rescue Aewynd. The two storeis above are based on game events. Aewynds story really happened, it was a metaplanar quest initiation but the story itself is all made up by me. There is also my notes and comments at the end about how I see the story fitting into the rules:

Aewynd's Story

Back to top Go down
Duke_Fuentes

PostSubject: Re: Gideon's Character Sheet and Related Info   Gideon's Character Sheet and Related Info EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:44 am

Here is what I belive to be the very last run of the campaign, prior to the restart. Cody was GM and I think I was the only player from the old group, everyone else were new players.

Nephlim Returns
Back to top Go down
Rystefn

Rystefn

PostSubject: Re: Gideon's Character Sheet and Related Info   Gideon's Character Sheet and Related Info EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:37 am

Awesome. Very helpful.

Also, you have one of those lasers still... Well, I guess it's better than everyone having one, and we made that work.
Back to top Go down
NinjaJeff

NinjaJeff

PostSubject: Re: Gideon's Character Sheet and Related Info   Gideon's Character Sheet and Related Info EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:37 am

Rystefn wrote:
Awesome. Very helpful.

Also, you have one of those lasers still... Well, I guess it's better than everyone having one, and we made that work.

Jeff still has one of those lasers in his posession.
Back to top Go down
Rystefn

Rystefn

PostSubject: Re: Gideon's Character Sheet and Related Info   Gideon's Character Sheet and Related Info EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:32 pm

Yeah.... and if Brimstone ever turns up, he has a big vehicle-mounted one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gideon's Character Sheet and Related Info   Gideon's Character Sheet and Related Info Empty

Back to top Go down

Gideon's Character Sheet and Related Info
Page 1 of 1