Skirmish Shadowrun V.2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Runners unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

G-Team: Reforce

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vectoresque

G-Team: Reforce Empty
PostSubject: G-Team: Reforce   G-Team: Reforce EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:09 pm

Miyori laughed. of course he would. She folded the paper into a crane as she waited for her mirage to come get her. Things had changed, right? she shook her head, there was so much going on in the world these days it was easy to lose oneself. so many feelings she'd managed to forget. she got back to her crash pad and looked around. The walls were lined with videos and still shots from the last few years. Her victory at the tokyo cup Miracle shooter tournament. Her and Rebecca sitting on her old minisub. things had changed alright... things had gotten kinda dull. I guess it was time. =^_^= She chirped up Rebecca. "time to go Ito-kun". Rebecca raised an eyebrow and stood up from her tanning. "i haven't heard that name in a while. Where to?" Miyori smiled, handing her a baby crane "seattle". Ito's mouth split into a grin, "i've already got us a suborbital, leaves in forty-five minutes". Miyori shook her head and walked out on to the street, tossing aside a few requests for duels as she went. this was no time for games, this was a time for action. She flung a rocket at the sniper trying to camp her from his window from the high rise down the street and signed off. A time for action! She pulled up an international call and smiled at the face that came up as he scrambled to bow. "Tommy-kun, i need you to dust out my old room. I'm coming home and i need a place to lay my head for a couple weeks or so". Tommy laughed "Meimei, It's been a long time. The family eagerly awaits your return". Miyori looked aside "it's business Brother, and not family business". Tommy's expression tightened. "wakarimashita... You're room is already being prepared". he smiled "It'll be nice to see you again Neechan". Miyori smiled as she entered the airport "you too" Miyori smiled from her first class seat, It was time to scratch that old itch again.

Back to top Go down
Slide
Admin
Slide

PostSubject: Re: G-Team: Reforce   G-Team: Reforce EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:15 pm

Why does Miyori seem more like a lesbian in this than in anything else? and she's talking about that old itch...
Back to top Go down
https://datahavens.forumotion.com
Vectoresque

PostSubject: Re: G-Team: Reforce   G-Team: Reforce EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:17 pm

cause you want her to be a lesbian and the second part was destroyed before i could post it due to a glitch on my computer roll... stupid rl fail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G-Team: Reforce   G-Team: Reforce Empty

Back to top Go down

G-Team: Reforce
Page 1 of 1