Skirmish Shadowrun V.2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Runners unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting started

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rystefn

Rystefn

Getting started Empty
PostSubject: Getting started   Getting started EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:56 pm

So the consensus from the meeting last night is that we are playing karmagen from Runner's Companion using 600 Karma to build characters. If anyone needs something clarified, feel free to post here. Most of us have a copy of that particular book, I think, so it should be a simple matter to get things sorted.

So far, the group consists of the forge-legger discusses on another thread, a free spirit mage/gun combat type, and an orc street sam. After my turn at the helm is over, I'm considering playing a rigger, but if someone else wants to jump into that role, it's cool, I should have plenty of time to come up with concepts based on what you guys do, and the course of the game may well inspire a specific character for me anyway. We discussed having an NPC be the hacker, but that wasn't a popular idea, so we won't be doing it. If you guys don't have a dedicated hacker, then you'll have to hire on temporary members as needed or work around the hole, as it were.

Characters should be completed and a copy sent to me by Friday so I have time to make sure the run makes sense and meshes with the characters. The first session will be Tuesday night at 7:00pm PST, 9 Central, 10 Eastern.
Back to top Go down

Getting started
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skirmish Shadowrun V.2.0 :: The Big OC :: Rules-
Jump to: