Skirmish Shadowrun V.2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Runners unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On line Colleges

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slide
Admin
Slide

On line Colleges Empty
PostSubject: On line Colleges   On line Colleges EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:14 pm

I'm considering finishing my BA and going for my masters. Anyone know a good online school for education? Are online schools still considered a joke?
Back to top Go down
https://datahavens.forumotion.com
Phedre

Phedre

On line Colleges Empty
PostSubject: Re: On line Colleges   On line Colleges EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:38 am

Depends on the online school specifically, but in general, no, they are not considered a joke as nearly every brick and mortar school now also has an online component or full program attached to their school. Make sure they are accredited and are eligible for financial aid or veteran's benefits if that is relevant for you. Depending on what you are looking at getting your degree in, there are different schools that would likely be a better fit for you. There are a lot out there and a lot to sort through and they will be happy to fill your inbox with email and voice messages as soon as you start looking, but there are some good ones out there depending on what you are going for.
Back to top Go down

On line Colleges
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skirmish Shadowrun V.2.0 :: The Big OC :: Misc.-
Jump to: