Skirmish Shadowrun V.2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Runners unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Return of Ninja Jeff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Slide
Admin
Slide

The Return of Ninja Jeff Empty
PostSubject: The Return of Ninja Jeff   The Return of Ninja Jeff EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:36 pm

So I was talking to Jared and he said that he wanted to start playing again. He doesn't plan on playing ninja Jeff. Well I know we said the original members are always welcome, and that we also didn't want it to get to crowded. In either case I'd still like to see him in game.
Back to top Go down
https://datahavens.forumotion.com
NinjaJeff

NinjaJeff

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Ninja Jeff   The Return of Ninja Jeff EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:49 am

I changed my mind. I do want to play with Jeff again, but as long as the GM's agree for me to use him. Y'all know how he can help/hinder the team. Good news though, after the very last run we did I gave him the Revitalization from Augmentation and got his Essence up to 1.15, so no more cyberpsychosis.
Back to top Go down
Rystefn

Rystefn

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Ninja Jeff   The Return of Ninja Jeff EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:25 pm

Sweet. I'm all for the return of Jeff.
Back to top Go down
NinjaJeff

NinjaJeff

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Ninja Jeff   The Return of Ninja Jeff EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:39 pm

Awesome, looks like he's returning. Just not as crazy and homicidal.
Back to top Go down
Slide
Admin
Slide

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Ninja Jeff   The Return of Ninja Jeff EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:08 pm

no no, he's still crazy, he just thinks he's not crazy. it was the right thing to do to kill all those people. I know, cause i'm notcrazy anymore
Back to top Go down
https://datahavens.forumotion.com
Duke_Fuentes

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Ninja Jeff   The Return of Ninja Jeff EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:05 am

I'm glad Ninja Jeff is back too.

I wrote some back story for Gideon that impacts Ninja Jeff, we're basicaly on the run from Vandivir Enterprises because three Mega Corps have become minority share holders and they are looking to force us to sell out to them or "eliminate us as factors."

Also the software dev arm of Vandivir Enterprises wrote a hugely successful game called Flying Ninja Flaming Lion based loosely off of things the programmers actually observed happening in Burkina Faso.

Here is what's gone down: Link to Google Doc
Back to top Go down
NinjaJeff

NinjaJeff

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Ninja Jeff   The Return of Ninja Jeff EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:34 am

I read the History and Current Disposition of Vandiver Enterprises a few days ago, interesting stuff. I like how you made the Sky Bosses in charge of everything if the situation went to hell.

What part of the back story impacted Jeff? I'd like to know the details, good sir.
Back to top Go down
Duke_Fuentes

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Ninja Jeff   The Return of Ninja Jeff EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:33 pm

Ninja Jeff was one of the share holders so the three Mega Corps are looking for him too.

Back to top Go down
NinjaJeff

NinjaJeff

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Ninja Jeff   The Return of Ninja Jeff EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:47 pm

Ah, I remember that now. I imagine you would've kept in contact with Jeff if you were able to do so in the three year span of our hiding. As to what he was doing during those three years, I'm not sure. He could've done some wet work for you at some points, maybe be your body guard for extreme measures. I'll think of some back story for Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Duke_Fuentes

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Ninja Jeff   The Return of Ninja Jeff EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:15 pm

We've actually only been in hiding for a few weeks now. For most of the last 3 years we were building up the company, it's only been recently that things came to a head and all the original investors had to go into hiding. That doesn't mean Ninja Jeff had to hang around all three years, I could see him going off on his own. You might also think about what you were having Vandiver Weapons Development working on during those 3 years, since that was Ninja Jeff's pet project, and also what has happened to it recently (was it disbanded like most of the other subsidiaries or does if have such nice toys that the three megacorps want to keep it going?)

Back to top Go down
NinjaJeff

NinjaJeff

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Ninja Jeff   The Return of Ninja Jeff EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:39 pm

Ah, my misunderstanding. So it was three years of downtime, then? I actually came up with an idea for using C12 in a cube that had an infra-red laser as a motion sensor and would detonate the C12 if it picked up movement (main use as a trip-wire for covering escapes, setting traps, ect). I'm not sure what amount of C12 would be needed for a lethal explosion, but that can be found out relatively easily. If anything else, Jeff would've been dabbling in taking two weapons from the same category (two different assault rifles, for example) and taking the best designs of each rifle and incorporating it into one superior weapon. And possibly an under-barrel mounted Astral laser as well. I shall have to think about all the craziness he can possibly think of.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Ninja Jeff   The Return of Ninja Jeff Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return of Ninja Jeff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skirmish Shadowrun V.2.0 :: The Big OC :: Anouncements-
Jump to: