Skirmish Shadowrun V.2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Runners unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More stuff to know... and stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phedre

Phedre

More stuff to know... and stuff Empty
PostSubject: More stuff to know... and stuff   More stuff to know... and stuff EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:43 pm

Hey guys-
So that surgery that I was talking about before (the one with you know, real neurosurgeons, much as I appreciate Will's offer) is going to be happening in a few weeks. Everything is a bit crazy between now and then. After the surgery I will out for quite a while as I recover (but I will be a super bad ass with a metal plate in my head!) and as I haven't been able to play the last two weeks, it seems to make sense to step out now instead of coming back in for two weeks only to step out again for an indefinite time while I heal. So, this is me saying sorry things have been crazy and all, but I'm going to step out. Good luck in New Orleans Smile
Back to top Go down
Duke_Fuentes

More stuff to know... and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More stuff to know... and stuff   More stuff to know... and stuff EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:00 pm

Nikki, I've had a few surgeries so I know how much fun it is waiting and wondering, I've never had anything quite as serious as this so I'm sure it's even worse. I know some on this forums are unrepentant heathens but I'll pray for you.
Back to top Go down

More stuff to know... and stuff
Page 1 of 1