Skirmish Shadowrun V.2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Runners unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have returninated.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghaltzeon

Ghaltzeon

I have returninated. Empty
PostSubject: I have returninated.   I have returninated. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:17 pm

Hey guys, It's Cody. What have you guys been up to?
Back to top Go down
Rystefn

Rystefn

PostSubject: Re: I have returninated.   I have returninated. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:50 pm

Hey, man! Good to see you're still around.

I'm not around a whole lot these last couple of weeks, and probably a couple of weeks more because my girlfriend had brain surgery, and there's a pretty long, pretty intense recovery associated with it, even when you don't have to deal with a doctor who can't count and gives half as much pain medicine as he thinks he is.
Back to top Go down
NinjaJeff

NinjaJeff

PostSubject: Re: I have returninated.   I have returninated. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:07 pm

Hey man, it's been a while. I just recently joined back up with the group about a month or so ago. Were you looking to start playing again?
Back to top Go down
Duke_Fuentes

PostSubject: Re: I have returninated.   I have returninated. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:55 pm

Cody! You must start playing with us!

On that note, are we playing tonight? Tues June 5th? If so I will be on a little late, like 9:20 ish.

-Kelley
Back to top Go down
NinjaJeff

NinjaJeff

PostSubject: Re: I have returninated.   I have returninated. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:08 pm

I asked Will earlier and he said it will be happening.
Back to top Go down
Slide
Admin
Slide

PostSubject: Re: I have returninated.   I have returninated. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:09 pm

yeah we should be playing tonight. well i think its just me you and jarad right now.
Back to top Go down
https://datahavens.forumotion.com
Ghaltzeon

Ghaltzeon

PostSubject: Re: I have returninated.   I have returninated. EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:19 am

I'd really like to start playing in the game again, but I'm hopefully going to be starting a new job here shortly. Also, I couldn't have shown up this week because Tuesday is my poker night. I won a hundred bucks though. But once I get a good grip on my schedule when I start this new job I'll let you guys know if I can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have returninated.   I have returninated. Empty

Back to top Go down

I have returninated.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skirmish Shadowrun V.2.0 :: The Big OC :: Anouncements-
Jump to: