Skirmish Shadowrun V.2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Runners unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gangers from the Barrens: Slide and Trigger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phedre

Phedre

Gangers from the Barrens: Slide and Trigger Empty
PostSubject: Gangers from the Barrens: Slide and Trigger   Gangers from the Barrens: Slide and Trigger EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:31 am

How old is Slide? Trigger is 26. Based on reading your background, it seems likely that if they are somewhat close in age, they could easily have known each other from when they were teenagers before or after Slide went into Juvi. If they aren't close in age, she may know him by reputation, but it's unlikely he would have any idea who she is. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Slide
Admin
Slide

PostSubject: Re: Gangers from the Barrens: Slide and Trigger   Gangers from the Barrens: Slide and Trigger EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:28 pm

Slide joined the marines when he was 18 or 19 and was in it for several years. So i figure 23 when he got asigned to the KE job. He spent a bit more than 2 years under cover before the incident where he deserted. Then He ran with Over grim for about 2-3 years. If we say that was 3 years ago that would put slide at 31. 5 years isn't too big of a difference in age in the world of the teenage ganger. You would probably of just bee starting out when Slide joined the military.
Back to top Go down
https://datahavens.forumotion.com
Phedre

Phedre

PostSubject: Re: Gangers from the Barrens: Slide and Trigger   Gangers from the Barrens: Slide and Trigger EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:56 pm

I haven't finished writing up Trigger's history yet *glares at stubborn piece of writing* because it's been surly, but she was born into an all troll biker gang, so she's pretty much been living it her whole life. She didn't actively start participating in the real gang heavy side until she was 10 when her powers started to manifest, so there's a few years there where they could have crossed over, from like 10-13/15-18. On the one hand, a troll girl from a biker gang who wields a bow and hits really damn hard kind of stands out, on the other hand, she would have been just a kid in his eyes. Her twin brother disappeared when she was 10, though, so if she knew about his brother getting killed, which considering the death toll, she would have heard the story on the streets for sure I think, she might have sought him out once he got out of Juvi.
Back to top Go down
Slide
Admin
Slide

PostSubject: Re: Gangers from the Barrens: Slide and Trigger   Gangers from the Barrens: Slide and Trigger EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:11 pm

hmm.... idk, its possible. I hadn't really put a whole lot of thought into slide's ganger years. He was a hot head, and had a habit of picking fights.
Back to top Go down
Phedre

Phedre

PostSubject: Re: Gangers from the Barrens: Slide and Trigger   Gangers from the Barrens: Slide and Trigger EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:17 pm

They don't have to know each other, obviously. I'm fine either way. I was just trying to figure out if they did, or had perhaps heard of each other.
Back to top Go down
Slide
Admin
Slide

PostSubject: Re: Gangers from the Barrens: Slide and Trigger   Gangers from the Barrens: Slide and Trigger EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:21 pm

it would make sense for them to at least know of eachother, perhaps even have met up a few times. IDK you have any ideas for a story for it?
Back to top Go down
Phedre

Phedre

PostSubject: Re: Gangers from the Barrens: Slide and Trigger   Gangers from the Barrens: Slide and Trigger EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:11 pm

I do. I always have stories. Let's see... If she was seeking him out, she'd follow him, which is you know, kind of stupid and dangerous, but she's not the brightest bulb in the drawer. I'm mixing analogies. Go with it lol. So either he catches her following him and they have a nice little confrontation that way or (and actually, both of these scenarios could happen considering just because he tells her to stop following him doesn't mean she would) at some point she's hiding and shoots someone with an arrow that he's fighting, because, you know, she would. Slide suddenly has an annoying troll shadow he didn't agree to? Lol

Adding this later:

More along those lines, that may be how he remembers her, as this kid ganger who used to follow him around sometimes and once or twice was useful in a fight but most of the time was just annoying, and now she's all grown up and well, quite a bit different than she was back then. If so, he'd probably know her gang name, Thunder, or even her given name, Sierra. And depending on whether they actually talked or not, he may know what happened to her brother (which I will post about if I can ever finish her damn history). Up to you.

Edited again:
Posted backstory. Finally.
Back to top Go down
Slide
Admin
Slide

PostSubject: Re: Gangers from the Barrens: Slide and Trigger   Gangers from the Barrens: Slide and Trigger EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:37 pm

Well I think you are the one who should decide weather or not to stalk me. Other than that if you tend to help Slide he would end up warming up to you. Maybe even buy you some burgshack with money he took from that guys wallet... You should probably take your arrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gangers from the Barrens: Slide and Trigger   Gangers from the Barrens: Slide and Trigger Empty

Back to top Go down

Gangers from the Barrens: Slide and Trigger
Page 1 of 1